PhotoLine 20.00 Multilingual MacOSX | 38.17 MB
PhotoLine is an image processing utility, image browser, layout program, vector editor, batchconverter and Web editor with a multitude of powerful functions. It is available as 32- or 64-bit application.Imaging functions supported are Lab, CMYK, 16 bit channels, ICC profiles, and raw data profiles for digital cameras.
PhotoLine offers all the tools you need: painting, cloning, filtering, blending and flood fill, special effects like squirl, shadow, glowing, distorb, morphing, 3d projection. Also supports, working layers, clipping layers, dynamic layer effects. EXIF digital camera data and IPTC data are also supported. Multiple undo/redo levels, plugin filters and much more.
Save and read your PDF files with PhotoLine. Create vector graphics, add, remove, move vector points. Convert lines to beziers, fill with pattern, etc.
PhotoLine also has an action recorder. You can record your jobs and use the batch converter to convert them into an animated gif. Do all your work for the Web with PhotoLine. Transparent and animated GIFs, animations, JPEG2000, HD-Photo, Flash format (swf). Create animated buttons, image maps, and more with PhotoLine!
• Up to 32 bit per channel, support of CMYK and Lab
• Color management with ICC profiles
• Lossless imaging
• Process digital photos
• Retouch, correct, ...
• IPTC and EXIF data handling
• Rotate images lossless
• Rename images and create catalogues
• Create HTML galleries
• Add and edit keywords
• Powerful search capabilities
• "Real" PDF Import and Export (not just a big image)
• Multipage documents
• Calendar and barcode creation
• Rich text functions
• Create Flash and GIF animations
• Web Export
• Tile images, create buttons and image maps
• Batch conversion
• Create slideshows
• Record actions
• Print multipage documents, flyers and labels
• USB-Stick support
• Multiprocessor support
What's New in Version 20.00:
• New image functions like "Dehaze" and "Color To Transparency"
• Enhancements in the graphics and layout section: variable line styles, document color lists, placeholder layers, ...
• Extended PDF export: spot colors, overprinting, PDF/X1a and PDF/X3